cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time

time

It is really frustrating how quickly that CC kicks me off the site when I am entering new contacts.
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: time

Hello @DianaF6. I'm sorry that you are getting logged out of your account. Do you happen to have any plugins associated with your account, such as a sign-up form created outside of Constant Contact? If you have changed your password recently, it's possible that a plugin is trying to log in with some old login information and therefore is logging you out while you are working in it. If you do have this type of plugin, I would suggest resyncing the connection with it so it will now have the correct login information. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.