You've Got Questions. We've Got Answers. 
From the basics to the advanced, we can help. Post questions, find answers, share knowledge with your peers.

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!

trying to find an email address

you say I can try it for free but then you want information
CTCT Employee

Re: trying to find an email address

Hello @gailw939. Let me ask a few questions to see what you needed assistance with today. 

• Were you searching for an email address in your account? When you are under Contacts, there is a search box where you can type in the address you are looking for.
  • Were you trying to set up a trial account with us? While we don't ask for credit card information, we do need information like a username and an email address to set up the trial account. 

If you have any additional questions, you can reply here or email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!