cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to schedule social posts

Occasional Visitor

unable to schedule social posts

need help? did something change? other than you are now charging even more now?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: unable to schedule social posts

Hello @TinaS278,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble scheduling social posts. Did you receive any error messages when trying to set up a social post? I recommend sending us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you are having trouble with, and a reference to this post and we can take a look at what might be going on.

For any billing inquiries I encourage you to reach out to our Billing team at 855-229-5506. They are available from 7AM to 9PM EST Monday through Friday. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

I have scheduled an entire week of facebook post only to find that none went out today??? I get an error code 368? Have no idea what this is and I google it and try to search on your site for help????? Nothing??? I tried to reschedule and send again but got the same error message? Whay am i paying for this service?

Hello @AnthonyH087. I just replied to you on a different post that you had created here. Please let us know if you have any further questions.  

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.