cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsubscribe report

Contributor

unsubscribe report

I get the subscribe/unsubscribe reports for emails or campaigns I've sent - but I send several different emails in a day at times. I never know which campaign the report is for. It doesn't have a header that tells me which organization I should be handling this for! Please add a header that tells the title of the email it's sending the report from/for.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: unsubscribe report

Hello @GabrielleK35502,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

The report that you are receiving is not associated with any specific campaign. This is a report that is sent our regularly as a general update. You can change the frequency and contact email address of these updates by following the steps outlined in this FAQ.

I hope this was helpful! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Contributor

No one really got what I was saying about this.  Although I did speak with someone who did just last week and will put this in the suggestion box.  I'm saying that I send out 3 different emails from 3 different organizations & mailing lists out of the same account here, on the same day.  I get an unsubscribe report almost the next day and it doesn't tell me which email these people unsubscribed from, so I don't know who to advise.  I'm saying that each unsubscribe report should have the name of the email that was sent out, so that I know which list to review.

Hello @GabrielleK35502. I see what you mean. The unsubscribe report will not list the particular email that a contact used to unsubscribe from the account. If you search for the contact while logged into your account, the engagement history will list what email the contact had unsubscribed from. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!