cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates not saving

updates not saving

I am attempting to create a template. I have uploaded logos & social media links 3 times and can't figure out how the heck to SAVE it. When I hit update, it reverts back to the original settings. HELP
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: updates not saving

Hello @KristenMc1,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that your changes are not being saved. When editing an email there will be a ''Save'' option at the top right of the page within the editor view where you will also see these options, ''Undo'', ''Redo'', ''Preview ''and ''Continue''. Are you still currently having issues with one of your emails? If yes, feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with this information:

1 - Username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - Name of the email you are currently having issues with,

3 - Describe some changes you have made to the email that were not saved.

With this information we will be able to start digging a little bit deeper to figure out what might be happening. Feel free to add any additional information to this email that could assist us with our research. In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing