cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploading file for contact info

Highlighted
All Star

uploading file for contact info

I am choosing a file for contact information and it is not showing the correct file.
1 REPLY 1

Re: uploading file for contact info

Hi @MarkS9304 

We would be happy to look into this further for you! Is this happening when you try in a different browser or a private/incognito window? In fact what type of file are you selecting? If you are working with an excel file, a troubleshooting we always suggest saving your contacts as a different file type and uploading that instead. We also suggest making sure your file does not have more than one tab. Our uploading system will only recognize the contact information listed on the first tab of an excel file. 

I have taken a peek at your account and was unable to replicate this same experience. My file of contacts was able to successfully upload into a list named "Support Test." Did you previously select a different file and are now trying to change to the correct file?

2019-09-25_17-11-33.png

Having any details on what steps were taken prior to the incorrect file showing will be helpful.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.