cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

SOLVED

Problem viewing full page

I cant see the whole screen- the far left with menu choices is covered by the navigation tab ;(

Re: using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

I just posted the same problem- and its not fixed by zooming- this makes it impossible to use the site- :frown:

CTCT Employee

Re: using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

Hi Renne!

I'm happy to help out with this. I'm definitely sorry this is happening to you! Since you are sure that you're not zoomed in, can I ask you to take a screen shot of this issue happening and then email it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com? I would need to have my Tier 2 team take a look at this as it might be a potential system issue. Thank you so much!

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Highlighted
All Star

can't view full desktop

can't view full desktop
Tags (2)

Re: can't view full desktop

Hi Tony,

I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Can you tell me more about what your screen looks like? If possible, please attach a screenshot in your reply for us. 

What browser/version are you working in?

Thanks for your help with this,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Your left vertical side bar (Home,Campaigns, Contacts, etc) blocks the left side of your web page

How do I change it?
CTCT Employee

Re: Your left vertical side bar (Home,Campaigns, Contacts, etc) blocks the left side of your web pag

Hi Ken. 

I'm sorry about that! We are actually experiencing a system issue with that right now. If you could try using a different internet browser that can sometimes solve the problem. Again, I am so sorry for this. If you'd like I could make a note on your account for someone to contact you the moment this gets resolved. 

Melissa M

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Cannot see left hand screen

Hi, I am using firefox on a mac and cannot see the left hand part of the screen. It is hidden behind the menu. Also, I have a list of 65 000 which I stopped using a few months ago. I do not know how many email addresses are still current. What should I do? Upload all of them and see what happens?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cannot see left hand screen

Hi Michael.

I'm sorry about that! We are actually experiencing a system issue with that. If you could try using a different internet browser that can sometimes solve the problem. Again, I am so sorry for this. If you'd like I could make a note on your account for someone to contact you the moment this gets resolved. 

As for your contacts, if you upload that number of contacts, it is almost guaranteed that you will have to go through a list review. During the list review they will go over your list collection methods and even help you clean it up. So for now if you'd like you can upload that number of contacts. 

Melissa M

Page Hidden

Having trouble viewing all options on site. The left side menu bar is hiding some of the templates and the home button at the top of that bar is barely visible.
Tags (4)