Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Page Hidden

Hi @TheresaS36 

Could you try another browser please? We've heard of trouble when using Safari. Which that looks to be the browser you are using.

Thanks and let us know how that goes!

For immediate assistance, please contact our Phone Support Reps at 1-866-289-2101.

Occasional Participant

issues seeing the entire screen

The entire screen is not visable. The left hand side is blocking the information in the center of the screen so I cannot see what I'm doing. I've tried resizing the screen to no avail. Is there a way to close the information on the left side?

Status changed to: More Information Needed

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: issues seeing the entire screen

Hi Mark, 

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help us by sending a screenshot of the screen to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com so we can take a look at what is happening?

Also, what browser and version are youworking in?

Please include a reference to this post so we can get back to you!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

icant see the whole page...very distracting. format too wide

i have a 17' laptop wouldn't think your display would be too wide. I am working as broker developing campaigns for our office..have I come to the right place...
Tags (2)

Re: icant see the whole page...very distracting. format too wide

Hi Rebecca, 

I am sorry to hear this is happening, can you tell me more about what you are able to see on the screen? Does it look like something is being covered up?

What browser and version are you working in?

Can you try hitting CTRLand the "-" key to zoom out your screen?

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Sidebar and banner are in the way; can't scroll

I am trying to look at newsletter templates using Chrome 35.0.1916.153. On the left hand side I see Home (obscured mostly by the banner across the top telling me how many days are left in my trial), Campaigns, Contacts, etc. I see that there are lots of templates, but I can't see the ones on the left of the screen, because it won't permit me to scroll. Am I supposed to be able to use the site during the trail, or just browse it to see what's there? I just know it's going to be something simple that will make me feel like one of those people who hasn't plugged in their computer.
Tags (3)

Re: Sidebar and banner are in the way; can't scroll

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening! It doesn't sound like the screen is showing correctly for you. Is it possible for you to email us a screenshot of what you are seeing? Social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Please include reference to this post so we can update you.

Can you try working in another browser? Chrome is a supported browser but this is a good way to narrow down what is happening. 

Thanks for your help,

Hannah M.

INTERIOR WINDOW CUTS OFF CONTENT

I cannot view portions of the content in the Interior white frame . It is not aligned correctly. I am using Chrome and tried resizing the browse but portions are cut off. Please fix.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: INTERIOR WINDOW CUTS OFF CONTENT

Hi Ralph. 

I'm so sorry for the trouble this is causing you today. If you could please take a screen shot of how your screen looks and then email it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com so I can attach it to a case and have my Tier 2 team look at it? That way we can decide what is causing this and how to fix it. Thank you so much!

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"