cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

SOLVED

Cannot see content on the left end of screen

The details of the content are hidden by the bar that lists categories; difficult to use due to this
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cannot see content on the left end of screen

@carolb9326 

I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. After speaking with my higher support team, I have been informed this is an issue that we are currently experiencing and are working to resolve. I have attached this to your account so as soon as it is resolved, we will notify you directly!

Currently, a workaround is to utilize a different browser, but this error is not occurring on your end at all, as much as something we are dealing with on our side.

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Community & Social Media Support Intern

Bar on the Left side of the page

Your website does not work well with Google Chrome. The bar on the left hand side of your site having Home, Campaigns and other icons does not go away and blocks the main page.

Re: Bar on the Left side of the page

Hi SunilM522

Thanks for letting us know! Can you try zooming out or in on your browser window? Also, would you mind letting us know what your screen resolution is set to?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

Scroll bar missing!

The scroll bar on the right side of the page keeps disappearing! If I shrink the screen then expand back open, it usually comes back.

Re: Scroll bar missing!

Hi MaryBeth,

Can you help with some addional information? What browser are you working in when this happens? Also, can you confirm if you usually zoom in or out on your screen when working?

Thanks for your help, 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

right column obstructs view of windo

Please tell me how to close right column w/Home, Campaigns, etc on it as it blocks my view of the full window.
Honored Contributor

Re: right column obstructs view of windo

Hi @CityC35 

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty viewing your screen. We have found that if you zoom out on your browser, that that will allow you to see the full window.

Hope that helps!

Solution Provider

Menu/sidebars blocking main window

I'm in the free trial period. While testing out templates, I'm unable to see the editing options on the left hand side of the screen due to the "Home, Campaigns, Contacts, etc." menu on the left hand side of the screen. I can't find a way to move or minimize anything in order to solve this problem. Thanks!
Tags (3)

Re: Menu/sidebars blocking main window

Hi Casey,

Thanks for posting. Can you help with some addional information?

What is your screen resolution?
What are your DPI settings set to?
What is your min font size set to on your browser?
Does incognito mode show the same?
Does another browser display correctly?

Thanks!

Hannah M.