cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using multiple access codes

Visitor

using multiple access codes

I am creating a campaign for an upcoming conference and I need to all members to put in multiple access codes when they are registering more than 1 person.  Is this possible if so how to I set my form to do this.  As of right now when I tested my form it only allowed me to put in one code and this will not work for my groups registering multiple people who need to register for different hidden fees.

I also tried to develop a universal access code and that was not allowed.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: using multiple access codes

Hello @HadiyaK,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Using multiple access codes is definitely possible. You would need to create multiple hidden fees to accomplish this. To help out I have included full instructions found here. Check it out and let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

I need to use multiple codes within the same registration.  For example, I want to have a hidden code for special guest fees (i.e. free) and then be able to apply a discount code to the items we have for sale.  It seems I can't apply more than one code to accomplish that.  

HELP?  

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @JeannineD11,

Thanks for reaching out about using Access and Discount Codes with your event. You'll be able to use an access code to set-up a hidden registration fee (the fee won't appear unless the registrant enters the access code.) And while a discount code can't be associated with a specific item it can be applied to the total of any registration fees and items combined. We're sorry the functionality to add a discount code to an specific item isn't possible at this time but we appreciate your feedback and have forwarded it to our programmers.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!