cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verify email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

verify email

I am a little concerned that I did not receive a verification email to the email address I supplied. I followed instructions and received it in my alternate email. I did everything including check my spam. My email is good. Please look into this matter as it is the email I would like to use for this account. Thanks Pauline Samuels 

1 REPLY 1

Re: verify email

Hello @PaulineS89. Thanks for coming into the Community. It looks like you were trying to verify a role address for your account. Role addresses are not recommended to be used as a From email since these types of addresses usually have multiple recipients. I see that you were able to verify a personal email which is recommended to use. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.