cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

verifying an email

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

verifying an email

Please fix whatever is going on with your "verify email" process. I've tried three times to get an email verified and she hasn't received the verification emails. They're not in spam either. They just never showed up.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: verifying an email

Hi @BIAVT

I apologize you didn't receive the verification email for your address! I took a look into your account and can see you were able to verify multiple emails except one. Is this admin@ email address the one you are looking into? Admin@ email addresses are considered role email address because multiple people may have access to it. Some role addresses can be verified, but many can't. If you still haven't received a verification email please call in to our Support. Members of our support team can assist in manually verifying this email address.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I have the same problem. 

I have tried 3 different emails and it doesn't work. 

Hi @First-NameL58941 

After taking a look at your account I can see all of the contacts you are verifying have the same domain. I can also see you have previously verified other addresses with this same domain. Many private domains have stronger filter settings. Have you checked the spam/junk folder of your address? If this verification email is also not in this junk folder, we suggest calling into our Support for further assistance as well.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I have the same issue with two email address I'm trying to verify - it's been a week now and still no email verification to either email addresses and have tried multiple times.

What solutions are available - seems as though i have exhausted all possibilities!

Hi @NorthTec 

I apologize you are not receiving this verification emailChecking the spam/junk folder of your address is always the first step we suggest. Are you trying to verify a role address? Some role addresses can be verified, but many can't. Because of this, please call into our Support. Our Support agents can further assist with verifying your email address.

Frankie.P