cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verifying email addresses

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

verifying email addresses

It's our experience that just one email address can be verified at the time. It does not help to enter 'enter' after each address.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: verifying email addresses

Hello @user810499,

Thank you for this feedback! In order to be able to verify more than one email address at a time, you will have to select the "enter" key on your keyboard and it should allow you to verify more email addresses on your My Settings page

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

It's our experience that it does not help to put in 'enter' after each email address. 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

@user810499 

I apologize for the issue of verifying multiple email addresses at a time in your account. I am seeing three email addresses verified on your account, if you still need to verify more please call in to our Support. Members of our support team are happy to assist in verifying multiple email addresses.

MARY_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.