cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website **bleep**

Occasional Visitor

website **bleep**

Entered my full UK postal address under settings address and completed the required fields yet after spending hours of different combinations this wont **bleep**ing populate into the email fields, address line 1, city, state and zip code don't populate - are you just here for US customers or does no one test your website, wasted valuable hours designing templates I wish I had done with a competent provider.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: website **bleep**

I've read here there is very little support for UK specific fields such as currency etc. Postal code might also fit that issue as well.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Have you considered renaming your site "Constant Spinning Dial"?
CTCT Employee

Hello @MikeO06

I apologize that you are experiencing any issue accessing the site. Have you tried using an alternate browser? I have seen instances of the site loading slowly when the browser contains certain plugins that might be affecting the access to the Constant Contact website. You also want to make sure that the browser you are using is compatible with our site and has the most current updates. We are compatible with browser like Chrome, Safari 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10, and Internet Explorer 11. I have also referenced some FAQs below that will help you troubleshoot if any of the issues mentioned are causing the current slowness of the site. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Web Browsers that Work with Constant Contact

Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues

Constant Contact Works in one web browser but not another

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!