cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

weird behaviour...

Highlighted

weird behaviour...

Hey there, when I add a company to a contact, sometime I have to do it two or three times before it 'sticks'. Later, when I click on the company (even going through the link from the intial contact), there are no linked contacts to that company. I would be grateful if you UK support team could call me to explain what is going on. I am on **Removed By Moderator**

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: weird behaviour...

Hello @RosieH47 , 

I tested out a couple of company contacts within your account and can see linked contacts under the related tab.  If you would like for us to take a further look we can do that.  For the privacy of your information as well as your contacts, can you send the details with examples of Company names and contact names to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com please?  

Also, if you are looking to speak with the UK team for more immediate support, the best option is to give them a call.  For their information take a look here.