cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

what does Bounce report mean when it says other in constant contact

Highlighted

what does Bounce report mean when it says other in constant contact

i have been sending email to my clients with out any problem , in my last campaign i notice the bounce was high and when i clicked on the report it showed me a fewe mail  id ware suspended and few as other 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: what does Bounce report mean when it says other in constant contact

Hello @ATC-Publishers

Thanks for reaching out to us with your questions! When sending campaigns, there will sometimes be bounces and a code comes back to us from the recipients server giving us the reason why it bounced. "Other" is one of the different bounce categories. When an email bounces as "Other", typically the Internet Service Provider (ISP) doesnt use a standard code as to why the email bounced, so we categorize these as "Others". I have added an FAQ for you to view that can better help you manage, understand, and if needed, remove bounces from your account. 

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.