cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

when I send my test the images do not automatically open- how do I fix this- and what happened to yo

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

when I send my test the images do not automatically open- how do I fix this- and what happened to yo

What happened to your chat function. this is not easier to use that the old format my images do not open up when I send a test- can't find the answer in the Q&A
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: when I send my test the images do not automatically open- how do I fix this- and what happened t

Hello @JosephM699

There could be a few reasons why this would happen. Can you try following the steps listed here to display images in your specific email client to see if this helps.  I am also sorry to hear that you were unable to chat with our support team. You can try this link here if you want to try chatting again.  

Occasional Visitor

Re: when I send my test the images do not automatically open- how do I fix this- and what happened t

It says try these steps- there are no steps listed.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JosephM699

Can you try clicking here to go to the link? This should lead you to a page where you can click on the email client that you are using to get the steps.