Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are the free tutorials

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

where are the free tutorials

On your navigation sidebar, I don't see FAQs, Tutorials, demos.nor link to public forum The word Library is too broad I actually found outsiders posting tutorials on using Constant Contact ... The phone line takes a long time to respond .... I've been on hold for a long time...The recording should have at least 10 different hints instead of repeating just three
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: where are the free tutorials

Hi @HHL0 

I'm sorry that you were having difficulty locating our tutorials. Here is a link to where our Marketing Resources reside now.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Occasional Participant

Thanks.   I didn't see the words "Marketing Resources" on the screen. My brain is just slow ...I am a new visitor.  That's why I was thinking about the word tutorial..

Without your help, I wouldn't get to this section.  I suppose I can say this is accepted solution.  I don't know where to mark it..  I didn't understand "please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

CTCT Employee

I am glad you were able to find the information you needed. 

To mark an answer as Accepted Solution if you look at the post where the solution was provide in the bottom right hand corner you will see a Thumbs up Icon, a Reply button, then directly below that a button to "Accept as Solution."  It will look like this:  

2014-10-10_1041.png

Hope this helps! 

Occasional Participant

Thanks.  I don't see the button on my screen..No buttons below the Reply button.  But I appreciate the response.  I wish I could remain anonymous.  Oh well, I learn as I go.. didn't even know how I arrived at this forum.   Very helpful tips once I find the market resources.

I had tried to call the 1-855 number but gave up after waiting for a long time.. The phone recording can certainly include more of these helpful tips you postesd on the website.

Trusted Contributor

Marked this for you, and we'll work on ways to highlight Accepted Solutions for Community members as this is of great importance to new visitors (so they can search for solutions) and it's rarely used. We really appreciate the points here and hope to see you posting often!!!

Rosalind Morville