cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

where did my contacts go ??

Highlighted
Established Member

where did my contacts go ??

Hello, we are missing over 10,000 contacts! At the beginning of this week, FlyersRights had over 22,000 active contacts. Now we have 11,825. Please restore our database to what it was on Monday or Tuesday of last week! Thank you 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: where did my contacts go ??

Hello @KathleenH8. I'm really sorry about any frustration, and can understand wanting to get your contacts back in your account so you can email them.

After looking at your account, it appears as though you are dealing with our Account Review team, which is the right team to assist you. They specialize in handling contacts issues such as this one. I see that you have spoken with them today, and I hope that you were able to get the matter sorted out.

If you need further assistance with this please reach out to our Account Review team directly at 1-866-433-8499.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Established Member

Hello - we never got a resolution on this major fiasco with our contact list.

CC's announcement of a fee hike next month prompted me to double check the status.

Before December 2016 we had appx 21,000 emails in neatly organized, categorized lists- broken down into "High Donors", "Media List", "Ralph Nader list" ... etc.- 29 categories. Extremely valuable to have these members labeled this way.

Now, due to a CC mistake, most of our lists are empty - https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/contacts

CC put a freeze onto our acct by mistake in Dec. when I legitimately uploaded an Excel file of our latest contacts off our website's form. After a dozen calls by me in Germany, our president, Paul Hudson in Florida and our IT person in NY, Sy Klausner - CC unfroze our acct - but somehow deleted 20,166 emails. After another round of calls, we got the emails reinstated --But all dumped into a new folder "reset contacts" -

Is there any way to refer to your backup tapes and reassign these emails into their correct category?

Thank you,

kendall

Hello @KathleenH8. Unfortunately, we are not able to restore those contacts into their original lists. I understand how the organization of your contacts is important to you and I apologize that we are not able to do this for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need additional assistance.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.