cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

where do i find my password?

Highlighted

where do i find my password?

I need my password to provide access to our webdesigner and IT tech.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: where do i find my password?

Hi @KevinJ4212 

Your password isn't visible anywhere within your account. You can do a password reset at the main login page and reset your password.

But you have MultiUser set up within your account. So I would recommend that you create an additional login for your webdesigner and IT tech instead of giving them access to your account.

You can set up Multi-User by following these steps.

Hope that helps! 

Occasional Visitor

I have had this log in for quite some time. I am logged into my desk top but cannot find my Login Password? When I go to my Lap Top to sign in all I get is a bunch of stars representing the password but no place to find it. Pleased help.
CTCT Employee

Hello @GeneS937

We do not have your password shown within your account for your security.  If you need to update the password and do not know the existing password you can go through a password reset in order to change it.  This will require that you know the answer to the security question within your account though. Let us know if you need any further help.