cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who gets my ad

Occasional Contributor

who gets my ad

Does Facebook use any parameters other than geographical to target who gets my ad? For instance, we are an art gallery. Does Facebook target their users who have expressed an interest in art or do they just do a blanket noticing?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: who gets my ad

Hello @KeithK28283

Great question! Along with the ability to have your Facebook Ad appear within a certain geographical area, you can also narrow your audience down by choosing from hundreds of different characteristics, such as pages liked, comments, check-ins, and user behavior. Here is our FAQ page that briefly discusses How Facebook Advertising Finds Your Audience.

For Information on this and getting started, feel free to call or email our Facebook Advertising team.
They can be reached at 1-855-816-6502 (Mon - Thurs, 7am-11pm ET and Fri 7am-9pm ET) or email at Facebookads(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

I hope this helped get you an answer. If you are looking for something else, can you tell us what ads you are running, please? Are you using a Constant Contact feature or product?

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!