cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

why are the images I have up loaded not showing up to use in the newslettter?

SOLVED
Visitor

why are the images I have up loaded not showing up to use in the newslettter?

I have been using constant contact for many years and I am not finding it easier to use. Why can I not use the images I have down loaded today? Lisa
1 REPLY 1

Re: why are the images I have up loaded not showing up to use in the newslettter?

Hello @LisaH07. I took a peek at your library and saw that your most recently uploaded files were actually PDFs. PDFs are considered documents and will not appear as images in your email. However, we do have a feature that allows you to create an image from the first page of a PDF. Check out this FAQ for more information. Once you have completed this, you will then be able to insert these new images into your campaign.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.