cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why emails from mcfi.net can't be entered

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

why emails from mcfi.net can't be entered

I work for MCFI and wondered why employees with @mcfi.net can't sign up for our newsletters and have to use a private email address. Thank you.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: why emails from mcfi.net can't be entered

Hi @KetiweMCFI,

I'm sorry your employees aren't able to sign-up for your newsletters as we know how important this is! We do need a bit more information from you in order to troubleshoot. Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com (include your account username and a reference to this post) along with the following:

- Are your employees trying to sign-up via the link to your sign-up form? If so, where is the link posted?
- Or are you trying to add these contacts to your account? If so, how? (i.e. upload from file, type in or paste contacts, etc.)
- What exactly you mean by "can't sign up"? Is there an error message? If so, what?
- A few examples of these particular email addresses.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.