cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why have a reply email to tell a customer that you dont respond to the email.

Regular Visitor

why have a reply email to tell a customer that you dont respond to the email.

Why do you make it a reply available email.

Is a team member going to respond to my question????

We will be moving to if we do not receive a response to our question. They have much more available with design capability.

Tom Morgan

Truck-N-Trailer

www.truck-n-trailer.com

Oklahoma City, Ok 73135

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 11:29 PM
To:

Subject: Constant Contact - Thank You for Contacting Us

Thank you for reaching out to us. We love hearing from our customers and want to ensure that your requests are routed to the appropriate team for assistance.

Our Help Center can be accessed at: https://www.constantcontact.com/help. You’ll find helpful information and links to contact us across multiple channels (phone, chat, and email).

We apologize for not being able to directly respond to your request through this address.

The Constant Contact Team

This email was sent by:

Constant Contact

1601 Trapelo Rd, Ste 329

Waltham, MA, 02451

United States

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: why have a reply email to tell a customer that you dont respond to the email.

Hi @TomM60816 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! At this time is not a line of support that we provide. I apologize for any inconvenience not having this ability may cause. This response email you have received is sent in an effort to re-route you to our Help Center to ensure you are helped. Are you still in need of assistance with your Constant Contact account? Though email support is unavailable - we would be happy to help by phone, chat, Twitter, Facebook, and even here in the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.