cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

word breaks on cellphone view

word breaks on cellphone view

I am using the version of Constant Contact that is supposed to be cellphone friendly. The title at the top of my cellphone screen is in 18pt Arial font. Problem is that in the cellphone version, Constant Contact is splitting a word in the middle if it won't fit in the screen parameters. For instance, on a computer screen, my title looks like this: The red fox jumps over the brown dog. But on my cellphone screen, the title looks like this:

The red fox jum

ps over the bro

wn dog.

why is it breaking the words in the middle instead of moving them to the next line? Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: word breaks on cellphone view

@moshef Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am glad to hear you’re giving our new editor a try but I am sorry you’re seeing words break oddly. I did pop into your account and saw two campaigns created with the new editor and was unable to duplicate your display issue.

To help troubleshoot a bit further could you share what email client (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo) and what type of phone (Android, iPhone and what model) you’re using to test the display of your campaigns? 

MARY_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.