cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

wrong company name

Highlighted

wrong company name

At the footer of the email campaign, the wrong business name is listed. Please remove Atlas First Chiropractic and replace it with Fusion Chiropractic. If this cannot be done by 12pm Friday, Jan. 22, then I want a full refund and cancel my subscription. I have had to go through everything in this campaign to change the business name and I'm extremely frustrated because this should have been corrected back in November.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: wrong company name

Hi @CynthiaS410

I apologize about the frustration with the incorrect address in the footer of your email. I reviewed your account and saw that when your campaign was created, it was created with the incorrect company information, but the information was edited and a new campaign was created for you in early December. The address that is showing with Atlas First Chiropractic is being populated from information supplied within your account itself, and I'd be happy to show you how that can be edited. There are two places you'll want to check- for the first please go to "My Account" then "My Settings." On the upper right hand side of the page you'll see an address listed, please make sure that is correct- you can also check the Organization info on the left side of that page to make sure it has all of your current information. Once that is complete please go to the campaign itself. Once you have that open please click "Continue" so that you arrive at the scheduling page. Like this:

update address.png

From the next page please scroll down until you see the footer options, and the area where you can change the address that appears, like you see here:

update address 2.png

Once the information is changed there, it will display appropriately in your emails. Again, I apologize for any frustration and I realize that this response is after Jan. 22nd. I hope that you'll continue with your account, but if you decide to close your account please call our Billing Department so that they may assist you as they are the only ones who are able to cancel an account. 

If there's anything else we can help with please let us know. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager