cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your **bleep**ty templates

Occasional Visitor

your **bleep**ty templates

why why WHY with the **bleep**ty templates??? I tried and it keeps not being able to save my work, now i have a stupid toolbox saying try again later. i pay almost $300 a month not to "try again later" too complicated- gonna check out .

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: your **bleep**ty templates

Hello @DanielN89,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have or may be causing. I would like to take a better look and investigate a little further the exact issue you are experiencing. Do you get the ''try again later'' message when clicking to save the template? Have you tried using a different browser to see if you experience the same issue on another browser? If no, would it be possible for you to try? If you could kindly email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - If possible, a screen shot of the message you are getting,

3 - The original browser you were using when experiencing this issue.

Feel free to add any additional information to this email. Having more information will definitely assist us with narrowing down the foundation of this issue. Once again, I want to apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to receiving your email for continued assistance. Have a great day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing