cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

your editor is not working

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

your editor is not working

wont copy or create a email
5 REPLIES 5

Re: your editor is not working

Experiencing the same. Tried clearing cache, disabling extensions, and opening in incognito. Can't access the chat support as well. It keeps asking me to login. When I enter our login details, nothing happens. 

Hi @FirstNameL15788

Thank you for taking those troubleshooting steps! I apologize you're unable to connect with our Chat Support; this is something we would like to collect more information on. 

Are you receiving an error message or a blank page? What is the last thing you see on the page before this happens? Would you be able to provide a screenshot? Also, what browser and version are they using? Having these details can help us troubleshoot this experience further. In the meantime, we can offer assistance with your account here in the Community as well. Is there anything we can assist with?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

CC is much more difficult to use this year... the link button should recreate a link not use the old background link from a year back in the template!  Took so long to recreate another campaign that I did not highlight the date correctly or enough, for my event.  When I tried to log back in, the site is down.  I need to send a subsequent email reminder out now ... no way?!  

Frustrated, CG

CTCT Employee

Hi @ClaireG115,

We're so sorry for any difficulties you're encountering with our new Third-Generation Editor, and we'd like to help make your experience better! If you need to change a text link that was previously created, you can replace it with a new URL or select a URL that you've recently used from the drop-down menu. You can also save time creating additional event emails by using the Copy feature. It's a great time-saver but still allows you to make any of the edits you need to!   

Finally, we did experience a system issue earlier today and unfortunately some customers had issues with logging in. All of our systems are back to operating normally at this time. (Note: you can check the status here: https://status(dot)constantcontact(dot)com/.)

If you're still experiencing troubles with accessing your account, or need further assistance with the new editor or your event please let us know!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi @DebraF164

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you're having with our email editor. Are you receiving any error messages? I took a look at your account and was able to make a copy of one of your campaigns. Because of this I would suggest testing in a different browser or a private/incognito window. Please let us know if this troubleshooting step helps!

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.