cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your verify email link doesn't work

your verify email link doesn't work

the Verify your email link on your page doesn't work. I've wasted 20 minutes clicking resend an waiting for it. Its not in spam either. Not a good way to start a relationship...mailchimp next stop.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: your verify email link doesn't work

Hello @JosephB4169,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble receiving your verification email. Here are some reasons you may not have gotten that:

• Typo - Check to make sure the email address is spelled correctly. If not, verify the address with the correct spelling.
  • Web Browser Needs a Refresh - Occasionally you'll need to manually refresh your browser to check for new emails.
  • Spam or Junk Folder - Verification emails may be filtered directly into your email program's spam or junk mail folder. Your ISP or corporate domain may be configured to deliver commercial mail to this folder by default. If you do not find the email in this folder, try adding "@constantcontact.com" to your safe sender list, then request another verification email to be sent.
  • Blocked or Bounced Address - If you tried to verify a specific email address but did not receive the verification email, your ISP or corporate domain may have blocked the email. Although Constant Contact averages a very low block rate of around 3%, it's possible that your email address may be part of that 3%. If you haven't received any Constant Contact emails, try verifying an alternative email address or get help.
  • Role, Group, or Alias Address - Because multiple people may have access to a role email address, it's best to use a personal email address for your contact and billing address. Some role addresses can be verified, but many can't.

If you're still having trouble verifying it, please give our Support team a call directly as they have a way of manually verifying addresses! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!