cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your website

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

your website

why do you continually have your website just sit there and spin? I need to get the campaigns out the door, I don't have time for your software interface to slow me down!!! Fix it or I go to Mailchimp!!!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: your website

Hello @awmcanada,

I apologize that our site has been running slowly for you. I understand how important it is for you to be able to get your emails out quickly, without any delay. While other sites may load fine, our site is very data intensive and does requires higher speeds to function optimally. Have you tried using another browser? If so, does it happen there too? In addition, I would also recommend running a speed test on your browser. We recommend that customers have an upload and download speed of at least 2mbps for optimal use.

We definitely want to make sure this works better for you. If you'd like to update us, you can feel free to respond here. If you would like to remain more private, for the security of your account, you can also email us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)Com. We'll be sure to correspond with you right away.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!