cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Ability to Preselect Upload Folder

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Ability to Preselect Upload Folder

Is it possible to preselect a folder on image(s) upload? I don't wish to navigate the base folder in order to move them.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ability to Preselect Upload Folder

Great question! You can select a folder during the upload process so you don't need to move the image once it is in your account. After you have selected all of the images to upload you can click on one or two or use the Select All option to highlight all of the images. Use the panel on the left to select a folder to save the images into before clicking upload. 

5-8-2014 7-49-01 AM.png

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

The 3 Ways to Move Files to a New Folder

We’ve shown you how to add folders to your Library and how to add files to those folders. But what if you have a file that you want to move to a different folder? I’m going to show you the different ways that you can move your files around within your Library. Read on to find out more!

Click on the Library icon on the left pane Library Icon.jpg

Option 1:

• Check the box to the left of your file
  • Click Add to Folder
    Add to Folder.png
  • Choose the folder to move your file into

Option 2:

• Directly to the right of your file, click the Folder icon
    folder icon.png
  • Choose the folder to move your file into

Option 3:

• Click on the file name you wish to move into a new folder
  • You will receive an overlay
  • On the right, choose the folder you want to move the file to under Add to folder dropdown

Add to Folder dropdown overlay.png
  • Make sure you hit Save to save your changes and close the overlay.

And there you go! Start organizing your files into appropriate folders. Check out our links below for more information on your files and your Library.

Image Folders

Manage and Organize your Constant Contact Library!

How many Library Folders can I have?

If you have any questions let us know!