cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Account Review help

Highlighted

Account Review help

Hello, 

I am fairly new to constant contact and there is a message on my account asking me to schedule a review. I have tried to contact the UK number and can't get to speak to someone. 

I really need to send out an email and not sure how to resolve this.

Many thanks.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Account Review help

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. We’re very sorry you’ve been unable to reach our Account Review Team. I want to make sure you’re able to get back up and running so I’ll submit a case to that team on your behalf. The ticket could take upwards of four business days to process. They may also need to reach out to you so be sure that our account’s contact information is updated. If there is anything we can assist with in the meantime do not hesitate to ask!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.