cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Adding a border is not available when I click on "Table Properties"

Highlighted
All Star

Adding a border is not available when I click on "Table Properties"

Anyone have an idea how to fix?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Adding a border is not available when I click on "Table Properties"

Hello @CarolB11. I do believe that you also messaged us on Twitter over the weekend to ask how to add a border to a table and I wanted to answer you here as well in case anyone else in the Community had the same question. After clicking on Table Properties, under the General tab you will see the border options available for you. You are then able to select one and also choose the border style and color. 

tableproperties.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.