cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding dynamic links to email?

Adding dynamic links to email?

I'm new to Constant Contact.  I'm trying to add links to my email but can not figure out how to do it?  For example - the template I chose (Real Estate) has a list of ten things to help prepare your home for sale - 4 are listed and the text reads:  "Read More...."  How do I make this dynamic so that customers reading the email will be able to rest of the 6 items.  Also, there's a button to click for "More Info" - how would I activate that?    This seems like a great product, but is of no use if potential customers can't access links.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Adding dynamic links to email?

Hi @RichardV931

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend.

Those are great questions. We are happy to assist you at any time. You may link the Read More.... option that is currently in your template to a website or another document that would have the remaining 6 options you mentioned by following these instructions. This is a great option because it does condense your emails and make them easier to read

Another option you can consider is linking a Read More block to a blog or another link to allow that direct content to pull up. Here are instructions on that. This is a great driver to your website or blog. 

Using a button link changes the look and feel of your email and generates interest in the content. You may see how to link those buttons here.

Please feel free to reach out should you have other questions. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact and have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!