cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Address

Highlighted

Address

Hi there! 

I am a blogger and I don't have an address. I don't want to use my home address and I really don't want to go and get a P.O box. Is there anyway to get around using the address section?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Address

Hello @LexxiJ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand the desire for discretion, especially when not working with a traditional brick-and-mortar setup or nonprofit. That said, it is part of our Terms and Conditions (Section 5.1, B - Messages) so that we and all our customers can be compliant with various anti-spam laws both foreign and domestic. For this reason a physical address or US PO Box is required to utilize our services.

For more information on the CAN-SPAM Act, feel free to read our article on the subject and how it affects you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread or create a new one, and we'd be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.