cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I emailing everyone?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Am I emailing everyone?

When I send out a Campaign, are all the emails associated with each Contact being used?  They need to be.  We have secondary contacts for our members.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Am I emailing everyone?

Hello @CMPTA,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your inquiry. Constant Contact made a change last year where you can only have one contact per email address. Click here to learn more information on that change. Before the change, while it was possible for two email addresses under the same contact to be on the same lists, it was a conscious choice on the user to make sure they were there. So when the contacts were split, the secondary email address retained whatever lists it was a part of before the split.

I would compare your Active Contacts number to the number on the list you send to to see if they match. If they do, then you should not have to take any further action. If they don't, then I would select all of your active contacts and add them to the list you send to. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.