cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Australian Site

All Star

Australian Site

Hi. I keep getting information to look at the australian site, (I'm in Australia) but when I try to log in it takes me straight back to the american site. Do I have to sign up all over again on the australian site to access it?
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Australian Site

Hello @JacquiC4. Constant Contact does not have a specific Australian site for our customers. Do you know what site you were trying to access before you signed up for an account? It's possible something might have been typed in incorrectly. I do see that you have set your account information as your business being located in Australia so your footer should reflect that when your emails have been sent out.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I am in Australia and got a popup screen message "Are you in Australia? Get a site experience tailored to you. Take me to the Australian site", when I went to login at the CC home page. I clicked through but my server couldn't make a secure connection. Have changed to my ipad to connect through the US site in case there was a problem with login to the Australian link.

Trudy

CTCT Employee

Hi @TrudyW9,

We apologize for any confusion with logging into Constant Contact as we do not have a separate website for Australia. If you'd like to send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and screenshots (including the URLs that are displaying) of what you're seeing we'd be happy to further check into this for you.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

How do I talk to support from Australia... I've called US during day and night...just get voicemail!!!!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @user29531

Thank you for reaching out to Community support. I am sorry you are having troubles reaching our support team due to different time zones. Our Support Hours are 8am - 10pm ET and Friday 8am -9pmET. You can view our available hours and contact methods here.

Liz_M

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (3)
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I was told a few moths ago that I had to remove my emails and transfer them to the Australian Constant Contact site to be Charge AUD $.

This would work out cheaper than the $150AUD ($104.50USD) I am charged now monthly.

There was going to be a fee to transfer my account across

Tags (2)
All Star

Thanks Rick

How has it gone since you transferred across to the https://www.constantcontact.com/au/home-page version? Apart from cost, have you noticed any other advantages such as schedule time being in local Australian time?

I am keen to get Australian open-rate/statistical comparisons and local time for scheduling, as I suspect these might be different to the US.

Did you have to download all your contacts into a spreadsheet and upload them again?

Did you lose all the previous emails and newsletters you sent or did they get transferred across for you?

Was the transition smooth and easy?

thanks

Trudy

Tags (1)

Hi @TrudyW9

These are great questions! We would be happy to help clarify the process. When it comes to Australian times, the good news is you can update the timezone on your account. Making this change will help schedule time be in local Australian time. With that being said, at this time we do not have a statistical comparison for engagement in Australian time. We do however have this article to help give some idea of what we are seeing over all for our customers by industry.

As for your contacts, at this time the best way to be moved over is through exporting them from your current account, and uploaded this file into your new account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You do however currently have two options for moving campaigns. While you can recreate your campaigns in your new account, we also do offer a Campaign Copy service. Through a Campaign Copy, at a one-time fee, a member of our Support team can move your email campaigns into your new account.  I hope this information helps!

Frankie.P

Hi @RickC711

You are correct. The best way for this to be done is to export your contacts out of your current account, and set up a brand new account. Once you have created your new account you can upload these contacts into this account. You also want to make sure to change the currency of this new trial account. As for a fee to transfer your account, is it your campaigns you are trying to transfer? We do offer a Campaign Copy service where campaigns can be transferred from one account to another for a one-time fee. You can request this service through this link, or even by phone with one of our Support members.

Frankie.P