cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blind email addresses to multiple contacts

Occasional Contributor

Blind email addresses to multiple contacts

Just joined, question:  will the individual "contacts" be "blind copies" to the other contacts ?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Blind email addresses to multiple contacts

Hi @LisaT0823,

Thanks for coming to the Community and welcome to Constant Contact! We're happy to have you onboard. My answer to your question, as I understand it, is the contacts will not be blind copies to other contacts. As in, one contact will not be able to see the list of contacts sent to and vice versa. If you meant something else, please let me know. We're always happy to assist here in the Community!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

Do you mean that contacts simply do not see each others emails?

It is automatically already predetermined through constant contact?

Thank you, I just want to make sure and be very clear since I will be sending out my first campaign in the next few days and I must not share emails!

Lisa 

CTCT Employee

Hello @LisaT0823,

To clarify, each email is sent to the recipient as if it were directed to that contact and nobody else. It is impossible for someone to see the rest of the recipient list that you are sending to.

I hope this clears things up a bit! 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!