cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We are experiencing an issue with our website. Customers may not be able to log in, or may be experiencing issues while working in their accounts. We are aware of this issue and are working hard on resolving it as quickly as we can.

Brand New Account - Deactivated Before Doing Anything!

Brand New Account - Deactivated Before Doing Anything!

I signed up, verified my email, and as soon as I logged on I got an Account Deactivation Notice telling me my account has been cancelled. Great first impression!

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Brand New Account - Deactivated Before Doing Anything!

Hi @First-NameL893989

Thank you for bringing your question to the community. Please give our account review department a call, and they can discuss this with you. You can reach them directly at 866-433-8499. More information can be found here.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Occasional Visitor

I just experienced the same problem. I was looking forward to working on a free trial template and when I verified my email, I lost access to the site. I have spent time with our IT department investigating whether it was a proxy issue but have discovered that my account is canceled at your end without explanation. I'm in Australia and the time difference is sigificant. I can't believe this is your system process implemented. Disappointing.

CTCT Employee

Hi @First-NameL042228,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. It seems like you would need to speak to our Account Review department regarding this issue. Their contact information can be found by clicking here. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!