cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullets and Specified Indentation

Re: Bullets and Specified Indentation

It is 2019, can we please get the indent function? 

Tags (1)
All Star

so it's been 9 months since someone raised this concern and still you don't even have an eta? That's pretty absurd. either add the features people want way more quickly, turn off the new templates until they work, or give us the html view option so we can fix this busted interface manually. or just make it plain you're abandoning anyone nearing a prolevel user so we can all migrate to . 

Hi @KimM10

Thank you for reaching out to our Community. I apologize the features you are looking for have not yet been carried over into our newest Third Generation Editor. While we do not have a time estimate of when they will be available, both the ability to indent text and having access to the HTML code of your emails are feature requests we are actively tracking. Which is why I have submitted your feedback on these features in your account and passed it on to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Easy solution:

Create/edit in Word and copy/paste into the email campaign.

Occasional Visitor

Not so easy as cut & paste (which I have obviously done).  Sometimes the formatting is a bit different and edits are necessary. You would have to keep going back and forth between Word and Constant Contact to get what you need when a simple indention in Constant Contact would work.