Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button in email?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Button in email?

Is this possible?
I would like to write an email using my normal business email client that has a button or link so that the recipient can add themselves to my constant contact list.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Button in email?

Hello @DonaldG73. For every sign-up form that you create, Constant Contact provides you with a link to it so you can post the link to either your website or your personal emails and allow you to grow your list. This FAQ will show you how to get this link and put it into your business email client. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I have posted an email that included a coupon on the page of my newsletter. It's live already. When I click on the button, constant contact advertising actually shows up. How can I change that? do
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @MaryW588

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a pleasant weekend. 

I have taken a look at your account and your coupon and I don't see the advertising you are mentioning. Can you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email in question, the coupon, the advertising you mentioned, as well as a reference to this post so we may look into this for you.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!