cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Status "Error"

Occasional Visitor

Campaign Status "Error"

I tried to send out a campaign to a list of around 1800 contacts on behalf of a client, but after the scheduled time, the status of the campaign changed to ERROR.  I'm not sure how to see what the error is, but a). I did successfully send the email to roughly 25 test addresses and b). the client sent out a similar email to more or less the same group of contacts from a different Constant Contact account.  We are still in our trial period, though I'm not sure how much that matters.

Any help on fixing the error or even figuring out how to look up what the error was would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaign Status "Error"

Hi @JeffD1938 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. When you are in a free trial period, you may send up to 100 unique contacts. The error message triggered because that list is over 100 contacts. Here is the other information about your free trial. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!