cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add new readers to a campaign after publication?

Occasional Organizer

Resending an email

If I wanted to resend a campaign/email, how so I add more email list it?? It only allows me to type new emails. Thank you

Re: Resending an email

Hi @DJ_George

Great question!

There are a few different ways that you can resend an email. If you're attempting to send it to an entirely new list then the easiest way would be to copy the campaign and send it to your new list(s). You can find the steps to do so in this article. The resend button works best for re-sending a campaign to new contacts, or contacts added to your original send list since the orignal send date. 

I hope the information in that article helps, but please let us know if you have other questions.

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

I'm unable to edit a former campaign before I send it

I'm trying to edit a former campaign and then resend it. I know how to resend it, but there is no "edit" option under the "Action" tab when I open the campaign. Please advise. Thanks.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm unable to edit a former campaign before I send it

You have to copy it first.
Visitor

Why must campaigns expire?

I have a list for post surgical patients. As patients convert to that list I am sending a thank you email to those patients added to list since last sent. Now I am no longer able to do that because my campaign is expired and if I try to remake a new campaign all of the patients who are on the list will receive a duplicate email. Please fix this!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Why must campaigns expire?

Have you considered using an autoresponder?

Big P.S.   For medical applications I'd consider using something a bit more reliable than Constant Contact which is a shared mail service provider. There are intrinsic issues with having your server shared with so many other people.

Help

I need to send the same campian 15-20 times a day to single reciepiants.  We send  tthe same thank you campain to our customer everytime we recieve a lead.  Is there anyway to do that other than always copy and edit the same campain 20 times a day?  Thanks

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Help

Hello @FirstNameL67901,

That's a great question. If you need to make any sort of edit to the email then you're taking the best process right now by making copies of the email. However, if you don't need to make edits to it, you can do a QuickSend. Use QuickSend to Resend a Campaign Email. I hope this helps!

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Honored Contributor

That won't work Sara.

"When resending, we'll only send to email addresses that have not received this email previously."

CTCT Employee

Hey @Clique_Marketing

You're absolutely right, when utilizing the Resend feature on an email campaign, it will only send to new contacts who have not received the email already. What Sara was referring to was the Quicksend process. You can head straight to the Contacts page, select the contacts who need to receive the email and then click on the More Actions tab to choose Quicksend. This will allow you to choose a previously sent email and send it to those contacts who you have selected. This process will not allow any editing of those Sent email campaigns like copying and sending again would. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.