cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Can I add new readers to a campaign after publication?

Honored Contributor

Re: Help

Thank you.  

That detailed explaination makes more sense.

Occasional Visitor

resending email;

Hello I ran into a minor, but very frustrating situation. I created a campaign and wanted to verify I liked how it looked on my phone so I sent it to myself only. When I was satisfied I went back but didn't see a way to edit it. When I hit resend options, and then add new emails to send to, it took me to a screen that still showed only my email address and no way to add anyone from my contacts. Apparently I would have to schedule it, and then go into the contact list I have for just myself and add other contacts to that list rather than just add other lists I already have created. As you can imagine, that's much more cumbersome than it should be, so I ended up just copying the campaign and assigning new contact lists to the copy and then deleting the original. That's a lot of work and I can't be the only one who wants to verify formatting before sending to hundreds of people and if there is a way to do what I was trying to do, it would be great if it was more obvious. I know I can preview it on the screen, but since I work on a desktop, that doesn't help much in wanting to determine formatting for mobile. Please consider a fix on this. Thanks!
Tags (2)
Administrator

Re: resending email;

Hello @KaliR7. While doing a live send of the email to just yourself and/or anyone else who will be looking over the email will fully verify how it will look once it goes out to your contacts, you can also send a test preview of your email to test the formatting across different devices. This way, the test email will send usually within a few minutes and you can view your email both on your desktop and your mobile device! The email will also stay in a draft status so you can still scheduled it out to your contacts.

However, if you do the live send and confirm the formatting, you will have to make a copy of the sent email before sending it. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.