cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing font on RSVP Action Block

All Star

Changing font on RSVP Action Block

Anybody know how to change the font in the RSVP Action Block...or if that is even possible? 

Thanks for suggestions!

5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Changing font on RSVP Action Block

Hi @AliceB209

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. Currently, changing the font within an action block isn't a supported formatting feature. However, we are tracking feedback for this and I have submitted your request. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Hi @Adrienne_B, 

I have two template campaigns that utilize this RSVP block and the font and colors are different in each - can you provide any more info on why that might have happened and what I can do to make sure they are consistent across campaigns? 

CTCT Employee

Hi @ezuehlke

Thanks for reaching out again for clarification regarding the fonts in the RSVP Action Block. The font of the RSVP Action block is determined by the default font in the Design section of the editor. 

Please let us know if this answers your question.

Thanks!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi there, 

This is true for body text, but there does not appear to be a way to change the headline typeface:

cc screenshot.PNG

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @ezuehlke,

Thank you for pointing that out! However, it is possible to change the headline color by clicking on the Design tab, and scrolling down to the "Headlines" option under colors. Then click on the square to the right to change the headline.

9.JPG

Jon_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.