cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact and my blog hosted by Blogger

Constant Contact and my blog hosted by Blogger

Am I able to use Constant Contact templates with Blogger? If so, can someone tell me how do I set it up please?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact and my blog hosted by Blogger

@PatriceB647

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! You are certainly able to link blogs to email campaigns you create in your Constant Contact account. You can link your blogs by following these steps.

If you would like to have a preview of your blog and a Read More link that directs to Blogger, you can click here for a video tutorial.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

This answer describes how to set up links in a Constant Contact email that link to a blog. But I'm wondering if it's possible to place the email itself within the blog, so that when people read the blog, they read it in the CC formatting. I'm asking because CC has better formatting options than Blogger.

Tags (3)

Hi @ColtonP4

The good news is you can link your Constant Contact newsletter in your blog. Once your email is sent it will have it's very own permanent URL. This URL can then be copied, and hyperlinked in your blog. Adding your newsletter into your blog this way will allow viewers to read it while still remaining in our formatting.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.