cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Constant Contact to PDF

Regular Visitor

Constant Contact to PDF

Can you copy a Constant Contact as a PDF to post to Facebook and other social media?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

emails

how can i get a list/file of all my emails?
Tags (4)

Re: emails

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for posting. You can print individual emails that you've created or you can view them within your account. At this time there isn't a way to get a list of emails outside of your account.

Can you tell me more about what you would like to do with them outside of the account so I can see what other options we might have.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: Constant Contact to PDF

Hi @HollyM74

Good question! Yes, you can download your sent campaigns and save them as .pdf files, which you can then post to social media or a website if you'd like. If you click on the "Actions" drop down menu next to a sent campaign you'll see an option that says "Download." Just click on that and it will take you to the next page where you can download as a pdf. 

download pdf.png

We also have a social share tool which allows you to schedule and share your campaigns as posts on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You can find out more about that here.

If you have any other quetsions please don't hesitate to let us know!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager