cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact List

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Contact List

I am starting the 2 month trial. It won't let me create a 6th contact. I have entered 5 contacts. When I try to enter the 6th contact, it won't save it.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Contact List

Hi @WilliamB2475 

So sorry to hear this is happening! How are you adding your contacts (one at a time, copying and pasting multiple at once)? Are you seeing any error messages or is the Save button unresponsive? What browser are you working in? If you have not yet trying in a different browser or a private/incognito window I would suggest this! After testing in the Contacts page of your account I was unable to replicate this same experience. I was able to successfully add a test email address to your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Contact List

Hi WilliaB2475,

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the other free weekly webinars we offer helpful in learning about Constant Contact and what it can offer you, and your clients so you can get the most out of your free trial!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If your unable to make the webinar, you can email me at map@cc94.com for additional guidance and tips!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)