cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrections

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Corrections

There has to be a way to make a correction to an email that has been sent out . Like a typo you might find. This is very very important.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Corrections

Hello @UplandLibrary,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your inquiry. I understand how having this functionality would be helpful in situations where an e-mail goes out with a misspelling or mistake. At this time we do not have the ability to recall a campaign that is sent. This is due to current technological limitations. There are many different e-mail clients on various servers and the way the system is set up is that once the e-mail is released from our system, we have no tether to it. 

This prevents us from being able to recall the e-mail and make corrections. Of course, technology is ever changing and improving so we are always collecting feedback from our customers regarding this feature. I would be happy to pass this along to our product teams for you. I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I recommend scheduling the e-mail for at least 10 minutes out from the time you want it to send so if you're doing any last minute reviews you have a chance to catch them and unschedule it. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.