cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom CSS

Highlighted

Custom CSS

Hello! So I am working on a "coming soon" page for my website in wordpress. The plugin I am using had an option to have people sign-up but it uses, and I went with you guys instead. There is a custom CSS section where I can paste things, and I am trying to use that section to paste a form I created with you guys. 

Unsure of what I need to paste in this section. The short code and any other codes I have tried to paste in give me an error message. Any help would be appreciated! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Custom CSS

Hi @JessicaM281 

I apologize you are receiving an error message! Which form are you trying to connect? Have you created a form in your Constant Contact account? Or the Wordpress integration we offer? If you are using the Wordpress integration, did you follow the steps outlined in our Help Center on how to install this connect? Having these details along with any screenshots you may have will allow us to troubleshoot this experience further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)